Easily add gestures to macOS
Multitouch lets you link a custom action with a specific magic trackpad or magic mouse gesture. For example, a click can run a three fingers stuck. Improve your workflow executing keyboard shortcuts, controlling your browser tabs, clicking the middle mouse button and more.
- one-time purchase and free updates to a growing list of gestures and actions.
- Privacy. No user data is collected application.
- It does not require accessibility privileges to run.
- Included bug fix from 1.7.4 for clicks executing in incorrect locations on external monitors
- Added several more keypress actions that couldn't be captured by the shortcut recorder, including Mission Control and screenshots
- Synchronized clicks for Magic Mouse gestures to mouse click actions; brought back setting for synchronizing clicks with the trackpad
- Enabled hardening for future Apple Mojave submissions (awaiting approval)
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor