Easily add gestures to macOS
Multitouch lets you link a custom action with a specific magic trackpad or magic mouse gesture. For example, a click can run a three fingers stuck. Improve your workflow executing keyboard shortcuts, controlling your browser tabs, clicking the middle mouse button and more.
- one-time purchase and free updates to a growing list of gestures and actions.
- Privacy. No user data is collected application.
- It does not require accessibility privileges to run.
- Added Magic Mouse gestures for "rest one finger and tap one finger to the left or right"
- Added Magic Mouse tap three fingers gesture
- Improved behavior of "rest one tap one" trackpad gestures when right clicking
- Improved "double tap" behavior when that setting is enabled
- Improved subsequent tap gesture execution timing
- Included changes from v1.4.1 that improves the "rest one tap one" gestures when tap to click is enabled
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor