Multimon enhances your Mac’s setup if you use multiple monitors in your setup.
- Multiple menu bars on any number of screens.
- Advanced window management for quickly dealing with multiple windows.
- Automatic window resizing for monitors of different sizes.
- Customizable hot keys for quick management of your monitors.
Not sure what you’d do with more than one monitor? Here are some ideas:
- Essays, research, etc.: Open your document on one side and read while you take notes or type out that next essay for class.
- Reference Images: Are you an artist? Have your reference images open in one monitor while you work in another. Get all the visual information you need at a glance without any extra work.
- Gaming: Hey, even the best gamers need some help sometimes (we won’t tell). If you’re ever stuck, having a second monitor for walkthroughs or guides is the perfect way to get through that last level and brag about it online; all without leaving the game!
- Snow Leopard Bugfixes
OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor