Movist is a movie player for Mac OS X based on QuickTime and FFmpeg.
- Supports QuickTime and FFmpeg
- Customizable high quality caption
- Supports smi, srt format captions
- Playlist support
- Media playback control
- Full screen control panel
- Simple user interface
- Universal binary
- Fixed long launching time when network drives in Accessible Folders are disconnected.
- Fixed adding folder with same prefix of name to Accessible Folders.
- Fixed saving screenshot because of App Sandbox.
- Fixed navigation in 10.6.
- Fixed no sound when default audio equalizer is set in preferences.
- Fixed go-to-first and repeat-one in some movies.
- Fixed last-play-position when "Keep Current Movie Settings" is on.
- Fixed skip-beginning when "Keep Current Movie Settings" is on.
- Fixed embedded SubRip subtitles in some .mkv.
- Fixed incorrect color of some VobSub subtitles.
- Fixed shortcut removal in OS X 10.7 or later.
- Fixed window state when exit full screen of other space in Lion full-screen.
- Fixed file closing when window is closed.
- Fixed no video when open a movie file while window is in Dock.
- Fixed record when "Note Recent Document" is never.
- Supported accurate seeking in FFmpeg.
- Supported previous step in FFmpeg.
- Enhanced screenshot file naming.
- Enhanced track info display.
- Added video filter preset.
- Added "Show App Sandbox alert" option in preferences.
- Added "Show Accessible Folders..." button in App-Sandbox alert.
- Added "Show auto-alert when playlist ended" option in preferences.
- Added "Use volume extension" option in preferences.
- Added "Change detailed volume" option in preferences.
- and more bugs fixed & enhancements.
Intel, OS X 10.6 or later