Make your iTunes library look stunning by adding metadata automatically!
Add metadata & subtitles to any movie in any language in just two Steps. Open & Save. That’s it!
● Automatically finds & adds the accurate metadata & subtitles from the cloud.
● Creates a movie file that is compatible with iTunes and plays back in all Apple Devices.
● Converts most file formats to an Apple compatible .mp4 and encodes only if necessary.
● Add metadata & subtitles to multiple movies at one shot.
● Subtitle can be searched in 82 different languages if available.
● Subtitle are added as separate track as soft text-based subtitle supported by iTunes, Apple TV & iOS Devices.
● Ability to add metadata in preferred language if information is available in cloud.
● Ability to choose other available subtitles if automatically added subtitle is not in Sync.
● Ability to find & set the correct movie if automatic detection fails.
● Ability to edit metadata and add or change Poster.
● Beautifully displays your movie collection with all needed information gathered from file as well as from the cloud.
● Finds iTunes Store Style Genre if available.
● Ability to set Genre to whole movie collection by Batch Edit.
● Renames file as the movie name.
- Fixed Crash Issue.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor