Mountain Duck, based on the solid open-source foundation of Cyberduck, allows you to mount remote volumes in Finder on OS X and File Explorer on Windows. Access remote files as if they were on a local disk, and edit them with your preferred applications. A minimalist user interface in the menu bar allows you to quickly mount remote volumes. Bookmarks are shared with Cyberduck if installed.
All major protocols are supported to connect to just about any server or cloud storage, including WebDAV, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, OpenStack Swift, FTP, and SFTP.
Unlike other solutions, installation on OS X requires no administrator privileges and zero system extensions.
- Support authentication with HTTP proxy
- Missing file in directory listing (macOS)
- Improved interoperability determining disk space (SFTP)
- Display of created date instead of modification date (WebDAV)
- Interoperability issue saving files from Microsoft Project (Windows)
- Keep volume mounted on network failure
OS X 10.8.3 or later, 64-bit processor