Mountain Duck, based on the solid open-source foundation of Cyberduck, allows you to mount remote volumes in Finder on OS X and File Explorer on Windows. Access remote files as if they were on a local disk, and edit them with your preferred applications. A minimalist user interface in the menu bar allows you to quickly mount remote volumes. Bookmarks are shared with Cyberduck if installed.
All major protocols are supported to connect to just about any server or cloud storage, including WebDAV, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, OpenStack Swift, FTP, and SFTP.
Unlike other solutions, installation on OS X requires no administrator privileges and zero system extensions.
- Bugfix Upgrade license check failure for some users
- Feature Support for transparent client-side encryption using Cryptomator interoperable vaults
- Feature Create and browse encrypted vaults interopable with Cryptomator
- Feature Mount local file system to access Cryptomator vaults on your harddisk
- Feature Info panel available through context menu in Finder (Mac) and Explorer (Windows)
- Change permissions of files in Info panel (FTP, SFTP)
- Change ACLs of files in Info panel (Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, Backblaze B2)
- Change metadata of files in Info panel (Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, Backblaze B2, OpenStack Swift, Google Drive, WebDAV)
- Change CDN options of files in Info panel (Amazon CloudFront)
- Change storage class of files in Info panel (Amazon S3)
- Change transfer acceleration status for buckets in Info panel (Amazon S3)
- Change default server side encryption (SSE-S3, SSE-KMS) for buckets in Info panel (Amazon S3)
- Change lifecycle configuration for buckets in Info panel (Amazon S3)
- Feature Support for Microsoft OneDrive
- Feature Cache
- Feature Register protocol handler for sftp://, ftp://, ftps://, dav://, davs:// and s3:// schemes (Windows)
- Feature German Localization
- Feature Spanish Localization
- Feature French Localization
OS X 10.8.3 or later, 64-bit processor