MoneyWiz can simplify your financial life by keeping all your accounts, budgets and bills in one place, plus powerful reports, worldwide online banking, and instant sync between all your devices! That’s MoneyWiz – powerful and beautiful finance software.
- Accounts: Have all your accounts in one place. Arrange them in groups, give them icons and decide which accounts count towards your Net Worth. Choose from variety of accounts: Credit Card, Checking, Savings, Loan, Cash or Online Banking.
- Budgets: Set up budgets and MoneyWiz will automatically monitor your transactions and assign them to the proper budgets. Envelope budgeting is also available.
- Bills: Never forget a bill again! Browse all your bills in list or on calendar, see projections for any period with a single tap.
- Worldwide Online Banking: Connect your online banking into MoneyWiz, and all transactions will be downloaded and categorized automatically. MoneyWiz will even set the proper payee! (* optional service, requires subscription)
- Transactions Entry: Entering transactions has never been so powerful! Customize what fields you want to use, configure settings for each field, use the pull-down gesture to save a transaction. It makes transaction entry as fast as it can be!
- Reports: Tons of reports will give you a perspective on your spendings and earnings, that you never had before! MoneyWiz also allows you to build custom reports based on what you want to know about your money.
- Dashboard: The dashboard is the one place to get a quick overview of your finances. Fill it with multiple widgets which you can re-arrange and configure. See everything important in one screen.
- Settings: Configure MoneyWiz to fit your needs. Enable currencies, manage categories, set layout of the transactions list, enable POS style amounts entry, configure bill reminders and so much more.
- Protection: Protect your data with PIN. Set PIN timeout for maximum comfort and auto-erase on 10 times wrong PIN for maximum security. iOS version also offers TouchID integration for devices that support it.
- Sync: Connect multiple devices with SYNCbits – the cloud sync that does everything automatically – from sync, to conflicts resolution. SYNCbits has banks level security and it’s completely free!
- Sync: Coming from another software? MoneyWiz can import it! Be it a CSV, QIF, OFX, QFX or MT940 file, MoneyWiz can handle it all.
- This update fixes the issue with strange budgets and reports amounts
- Tags - tag transactions for additional reporting power. Budgets also support tags
- Receipts sync - sync your attached transaction receipts across all devices (enable it via the SYNCbits menu)
- 14 new reports
- Ability to add filters to reports by categories, payees and tags
- New type of reports visualization - spreadsheet report (Categories vs Tags report uses it)
- Offset categories - MoneyWiz now allows you to enter transactions with minus sign, which you can use to offset categories (both income and expense) in case you want to handle reimbursements for example--remember that MoneyWiz still has built-in refund functionality
- Budgets can now be created with 0 amount, which can help those of you who prefer envelope style budgeting
- Improved SaltEdge online banking
- Much improved online banking auto-categorization--really, it's like a whole new experience there
- Auto-completers for manually entered transactions are now account independent
- New currency added - BYN
- Ability to disable auto-categorization for online banking accounts (it's individual setting per account. Access it by editing the account and then go to the Extended options)
- Ability to set MoneyWiz to not create new categories when they come from online banking (it's individual setting per account. Access it by editing the account and then go to the Extended options)
- Over 100 bug fixes
OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor