MoneyWell is a streamlined solution for money management on your Mac. If you’ve ever been overwhelmed by the needless complexity of other personal finance applications, you’ll find MoneyWell to be a breath of fresh air.
- Single-window simplicity – Tracking your transactions doesn’t have to be intimidating. With its single-window interface, MoneyWell brings everything together to give you a better handle on your financial data.
- Event-based budgeting – Take charge of your financial future with MoneyWell’s Event-based Budgeting feature. Simply create a list of common transactions and let MoneyWell build a budget that’s custom-tailored to your spending habits — it’s that easy!
- Interactive reports – We all need help managing our money sometimes. MoneyWell’s reporting features provide invaluable financial feedback to help you improve you spending and budgeting practices.
- Investment support – In a world of economic uncertainty, investing can be nerve-wracking. With MoneyWell, you can track your portfolio and monitor individual stocks right from the same window you use to manage the rest of your financial data.
- Reverted build environment to match that of the 3.0.2 build until we can workaround issues in the newer SDK. This doesn’t revert the changes from the last two builds, just the SDK we were building against.
- Updated crash reporting framework (Crashlytics for those curious).
- Fixes selection handling when adding new transactions.
- Fixes an Auto Save issue that was introduced in the 3.0.3 update.
- Initial changes for High Sierra compatibility.
- Added menu command to clear out any existing Dropbox credentials from the Keychain. Useful when troubleshooting authorization issues.
- Now disables the Refresh button for manually created connection settings.
- Disabled pasting transactions between documents. Previously this would cause MoneyWell to crash.
- Disabled dragging transactions between documents. Previously this would fail silently (without crashing).
- Automatic Downloads: Better sanity checking of status and error messages in OFX responses. Should allow MoneyWell to surface more of these messages even if incorrectly formatted. Specifically, verification messages from Chase will now be displayed in the UI instead of a generic failure code.
- Sync Workflows
- Updated Sync Setup workflow. Fixed misaligned password entry fields, focuses the first password entry field when shown, and the Set Password button responds to the Return key now.
- Updated the Sync Reset workflow. Fixed view resizing issue.
- Updated the Sync Status window. No longer possible to mess up the window layout by resizing, cleaned up display of document name, and updated sync icon.
OS X 10.7.4 or later, 64-bit processor