MoneyWell is a streamlined solution for money management on your Mac. If you’ve ever been overwhelmed by the needless complexity of other personal finance applications, you’ll find MoneyWell to be a breath of fresh air.
- Single-window simplicity – Tracking your transactions doesn’t have to be intimidating. With its single-window interface, MoneyWell brings everything together to give you a better handle on your financial data.
- Event-based budgeting – Take charge of your financial future with MoneyWell’s Event-based Budgeting feature. Simply create a list of common transactions and let MoneyWell build a budget that’s custom-tailored to your spending habits — it’s that easy!
- Interactive reports – We all need help managing our money sometimes. MoneyWell’s reporting features provide invaluable financial feedback to help you improve you spending and budgeting practices.
- Investment support – In a world of economic uncertainty, investing can be nerve-wracking. With MoneyWell, you can track your portfolio and monitor individual stocks right from the same window you use to manage the rest of your financial data.
- Fix console warnings when displaying the Spending Plan popover
- Wider popups to prevent truncation of longer currency names in the Spending Plan popover
- Fix crash when dismissing the New Account sheet while a download is in progress
- Better capture and handling of XML parsing errors, allowing us to fail gracefully instead of crashing
OS X 10.7.4 or later, 64-bit processor