MoneyWell is a streamlined solution for money management on your Mac.
If you’ve ever been overwhelmed by the needless complexity of other personal finance applications, MoneyWell is a breath of fresh air.
Tracking your transactions doesn’t have to be intimidating. With its single-window interface, MoneyWell brings everything together to give you a better handle on your financial data.
Take charge of your financial future with MoneyWell’s Event-based Budgeting feature. Simply create a list of common transactions and let MoneyWell build a budget that’s custom-tailored to your spending habits — it’s that easy!
We all need help managing our money sometimes. MoneyWell’s reporting features provide invaluable financial feedback to help you improve you spending and budgeting practices.
In a world of economic uncertainty, investing can be nerve-wracking. With MoneyWell, you can track your portfolio and monitor individual stocks right from the same window you use to manage the rest of your financial data.
- Improved Secure Sync including speed and reliability enhancements
- Improved app security by activating Mac App Store Sandboxing
- Improved performance for large documents
- Improved QIF/OFX/delimited import speed and feedback
- Improved Direct Connect download speed and feedback
- Improved copy/paste support for split transactions
- Improved navigation between transactions for faster editing
- Improved feedback during sync operations
- Improved bucket transfer add via drag and drop to show default amount
- Improved source list selection after deletions
- Improved Spending Plan bar graph visual for historic and current month
- Improved sync setup to be less complicated
- Added support for multiple attachments including drag and drop
- Added OS X Quick Look for attachments
- Added Preferences for favorites, transfers, and currency rounding
- Added bank download info popover allowing view/restore of original values
- Fixed graph views when multiple currencies are involved
- Fixed Cash Flow header sum of transactions with multiple currencies
- Fixed export to properly contain only selected accounts/buckets
- Fixed calculations for Reinvest transactions
- Fixed portfolio totals for mixed currencies
- Fixed portfolio refresh issues
- Fixed bucket transfers to correct visual change to manual
- Fixed header text on summary reports
- Fixed Duplicate Transaction to not use common clipboard
- Fixed split transaction editor to refresh amounts better
- Dozens of smaller improvements and enhancements
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.7 or later