MoneyWell is a streamlined solution for money management on your Mac.
If you’ve ever been overwhelmed by the needless complexity of other personal finance applications, MoneyWell is a breath of fresh air.
Tracking your transactions doesn’t have to be intimidating. With its single-window interface, MoneyWell brings everything together to give you a better handle on your financial data.
Take charge of your financial future with MoneyWell’s Event-based Budgeting feature. Simply create a list of common transactions and let MoneyWell build a budget that’s custom-tailored to your spending habits — it’s that easy!
We all need help managing our money sometimes. MoneyWell’s reporting features provide invaluable financial feedback to help you improve you spending and budgeting practices.
In a world of economic uncertainty, investing can be nerve-wracking. With MoneyWell, you can track your portfolio and monitor individual stocks right from the same window you use to manage the rest of your financial data.
- Fixed sort order of scheduled transaction account pop-ups
- Fixed duplicate sync document if launched by opening document from the Finder
- Fixed save and restore of open documents when OS X open to close documents is active
- Fixed migration older documents (contact support if you see voided transactions)
- Fixed two issues related to import failure for certain OFX files
- Fixed import lock up when dropping more than one document on the Dock icon
- Fixed crash on refresh of cash flow view totals
Intel, 64-bit processor
OS X 10.7 or later