Money presents a powerful, comprehensive, and intuitive system designed to help you keep control of your financial life. Oversee your account balances, track investments, keep budgets, and manage your bank accounts, credit cards, loans, assets, and cash. Do it all in a straightforward and stylish interface.
- Create separate accounts for your bank accounts, cash, credit cards, investments, assets, and loans to balance your accounting with grace.
- Money allows you to connect directly to hundreds of financial institutions via the Internet and update your accounts automatically.
- Set your target revenues and expenses for each month. Afterwards, compare your targets with the actual outcome with the Budget Monitor bars.
- Set up recurring transactions for payments that occur on regular basis. Money can add them automatically without you even noticing.
- Money offers 13 types of reports, including Spending by Category, Net Worth, and more. See your financial situation appear right before your eyes.
- Store Money documents in your Dropbox account to access and edit them from any of your devices, at home or on the go.
- macOS Mojave support
- Custom-colored tags
- TouchID support (requires MacBook Pro with Touch Bar)
- Various fixes and optimizations here and there to make Money run even smoother. Noteworthy in 5.4
- Feast your eyes on the new condensed Table view with data columns and custom transaction sorting! Enable it in the View section of the menu bar
- Experience the completely revamped our iCloud sync framework, which dramatically speeds up sync and makes it much more reliable. It starts by updating the current iCloud database, so if you've updated from an earlier version, Money may take several minutes to complete the first sync depending on your database size. Once it's done, hold on to your hats
- Money Premium 1-year plan now comes with a one-month free trial. Try out the best Direct Downloads functionality on the App Store with more than 50,000 financial institution connections in 57 countries
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor