Money presents a powerful, comprehensive, and intuitive system designed to help you keep control of your financial life. Oversee your account balances, track investments, keep budgets, and manage your bank accounts, credit cards, loans, assets, and cash. Do it all in a straightforward and stylish interface.
- Create separate accounts for your bank accounts, cash, credit cards, investments, assets, and loans to balance your accounting with grace.
- Money allows you to connect directly to hundreds of financial institutions via the Internet and update your accounts automatically.
- Set your target revenues and expenses for each month. Afterwards, compare your targets with the actual outcome with the Budget Monitor bars.
- Set up recurring transactions for payments that occur on regular basis. Money can add them automatically without you even noticing.
- Money offers 13 types of reports, including Spending by Category, Net Worth, and more. See your financial situation appear right before your eyes.
- Store Money documents in your Dropbox account to access and edit them from any of your devices, at home or on the go.
- Added 256-bit AES data encryption and password authentication functionality to protect your data
- Added Running Balance - now you can track your account balance every step of the way
- Improved sync reliability
- Fixed various interface and functionality issues reported via the 'Contact Support' section
- Fixed the issue that caused Portfolio Market Value to be calculated incorrectly in Investment Accounts
- Fixed the issue that sometimes caused stocks from London Stock Exchange to be calculated incorrectly
- Fixed the issue that caused manually entered stock values to disappear after restarting the app
- Fixed the issue that caused some transactions entered in ’today’ to display as ‘tomorrow’
- Fixed the issue that sometimes caused the app to delete only one side of a transfer transaction
- Fixed the issue that caused the app to return an empty recurring transaction report
- Fixed the issue that caused some transactions to lose tags after merging them
- Fixed the issue that sometimes caused a crash when changing frequency in Budget
- Improved the overall performance and stability of the app
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor