Money presents a powerful, comprehensive, and intuitive system designed to help you keep control of your financial life. Oversee your account balances, track investments, keep budgets, and manage your bank accounts, credit cards, loans, assets, and cash. Do it all in a straightforward and stylish interface.
- Create separate accounts for your bank accounts, cash, credit cards, investments, assets, and loans to balance your accounting with grace.
- Money allows you to connect directly to hundreds of financial institutions via the Internet and update your accounts automatically.
- Set your target revenues and expenses for each month. Afterwards, compare your targets with the actual outcome with the Budget Monitor bars.
- Set up recurring transactions for payments that occur on regular basis. Money can add them automatically without you even noticing.
- Money offers 13 types of reports, including Spending by Category, Net Worth, and more. See your financial situation appear right before your eyes.
- Store Money documents in your Dropbox account to access and edit them from any of your devices, at home or on the go.
- Various OS X 10.10 Yosemite compatibility fixes
- Fixed issues with the Export screen after changing the export format
- Improved detection of the date format in data downloaded from Bank of America
- Georgian lari (GEL) added to the currency list
- French localization improvements
- Minor interface fixes
- Other minor fixes and improvements
OS X 10.7 or later