Money: easy on the eyes. Easy to use. Plenty of features designed to help you keep control of your financial life.
Your money comes and goes from your wallet, your bank account, and your share-trading account. How do you keep track of it all? Because Money 4 supports so many different types of accounts, you can neatly capture every detail. Create separate accounts for your bank accounts, cash, credit cards, investments, and loans to balance your accounting with grace.
Repeating the same transactions every week or month can be seriously frustrating. Go to Scheduler to create recurring transactions and select the next date and frequency. Opt for automatic payments so that the transactions are added to Money 4 without your even noticing. Alternatively, choose to add them yourself: this way, you will never forget to pay your bills, as Money 4 displays an alert for overdue payments.
Money 4 features very fast report generation. To make sure all your needs are met, Money 4 offers thirteen types of reports, including Spending by Category, Net Worth, Budget, and more. Adjust the date range, accounts to be used, relevant chart type, or other details, and see your financial situation appear right before your eyes.
For some, it’s like breathing, but most people need help planning their budgets. Trust us; this is actually simple with Money 4. Simply set your target revenues and expenses for each month. Afterwards, compare your targets with the actual outcome with the Budget Monitor bars.
The Portfolio feature has been expanded to take in even more key information on one page. Follow all your investment accounts together with important market information for a well-rounded view. On the main page of Portfolio, you can see a table of your shares, a graph of a selected security’s quote history, variations of Portfolio market values, top losers and gainers in the market, major world’s indices, and currency rate fluctuations. Be your own portfolio manager with minimal time and effort.
- Added multiple budgets
- Added balance of reconciled transactions
- Added bar charts for reports of net worth
- Added quick-add button in Budgets
- Added payee-based entering of new transactions
- Added starting account balance as a transaction
- Added sync with Money for iPad
- Improved sync with Money for iPhone
- Improved crash reporting
- Improved category selection when adding a new transaction
- Improved French localization
- Improved color assignment to income/expense transactions
- Improved list of financial institutions for direct downloads
- Improved report speed
- Improved context menu in subcategories
- Improved speed of opening the Payees section
- Improved report removal
- Improved printing of transactions and reports
- Improved speed of viewing transactions in the thumbnail mode
- Improved category search in Budgets
- Improved entering of new categories
- Fixed transfer duplication issue
- Fixed CSV and OFX import issues
- Fixed importing from Money 3
- Fixed data downloads from Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange
- Fixed minor amount discrepancy in investment accounts
- Fixed currency issues in smart accounts
- Fixed issue of resetting column widths
- Fixed crash when adding tags
- Fixed crash when removing tags
- Fixed report crashes
- Fixed crash on undo after deleting an item
- Fixed crash on undo after importing
- Fixed PDF exporting
- Fixed crash when adding a new report
- Fixed issue with credit card alerts after updating Money 3 file
- Fixed time zone discrepancies after restoring data file
- Fixed button disabling after failed sync
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes.