Using Mockups feels like drawing, but because it’s digital, you can tweak and rearrange easily. Teams can come up with a design and iterate over it in real-time in the course of a meeting. Product managers, designers, developers, and even clients can now work together in the same tool to quickly iterate over wireframes, before writing code.
Focus on Content and Functionality
- Low-Fi Sketch Wireframes. Sketchy, low-fidelity wireframes let you focus design conversations on functionality.
- UI Components and Icons. 75 built-in user interface components and 187 icons, plus a whole lot of community-generated components.
- Click-Through Prototypes. Linking lets you generate click-through prototypes for demos and usability testing.
- Export to PNG or PDF. Share or present mockups with embedded links using PDF export, or use a 3rd party tool to export to code.
Never Waste a Minute
- Quick Add for Speed. Lets you build wireframes using your keyboard.
- Drag-and-Drop for Simplicity. Interfaces with drag and drop components–anyone can use it.
- Re-usable Symbol Libraries. Create templates, masters, and re-usable component libraries.
- Keyboard Shortcuts. Use keyboard shortcuts to keep moving quickly.
- Import and Export. Seamless integration with all versions of Mockups, for when you’re back online.
- Works Offline. Work on the plane or in a coffeeshop without an Internet connection.
- Mac, Windows, and Linux. Fully cross-platform.
- We fixed a cosmetic issue in the iPad inspector, where icons and labels were not lining up.
- We improved our parsing of web URLs to support more crazy characters.
- We fixed an annoying little bug with the resizing of the left-hand panel.
OS X 10.6 or later