Using Mockups feels like drawing, but because it’s digital, you can tweak and rearrange easily. Teams can come up with a design and iterate over it in real-time in the course of a meeting. Product managers, designers, developers, and even clients can now work together in the same tool to quickly iterate over wireframes, before writing code.
Focus on Content and Functionality
- Low-Fi Sketch Wireframes. Sketchy, low-fidelity wireframes let you focus design conversations on functionality.
- UI Components and Icons. 75 built-in user interface components and 187 icons, plus a whole lot of community-generated components.
- Click-Through Prototypes. Linking lets you generate click-through prototypes for demos and usability testing.
- Export to PNG or PDF. Share or present mockups with embedded links using PDF export, or use a 3rd party tool to export to code.
Never Waste a Minute
- Quick Add for Speed. Lets you build wireframes using your keyboard.
- Drag-and-Drop for Simplicity. Interfaces with drag and drop components–anyone can use it.
- Re-usable Symbol Libraries. Create templates, masters, and re-usable component libraries.
- Keyboard Shortcuts. Use keyboard shortcuts to keep moving quickly.
- Import and Export. Seamless integration with all versions of Mockups, for when you’re back online.
- Works Offline. Work on the plane or in a coffeeshop without an Internet connection.
- Mac, Windows, and Linux. Fully cross-platform.
- Fixed an issue in the DataGrid control when the last line of text was empty. Thanks Dorel D. for uncovering this bug!
- Added a confirmation dialog when discarding alternates since it's not something you can undo (yet).
- We now make a backup alternate of the official version when you promote an alternate to official, since promoting is not something you can undo (yet).
- Improved the padding of the Button control in some configurations
- Fixed a regression with the Tooltip inspector, sorry about that! Thanks Marcel W. and nzahavi for bringing this up!
- Fixed an issue with images losing resolution when dragged from one project to another
- On Windows, we now open a new empty project when you close the last project from the menu, instead of quitting the application. Thanks sgiroux for the suggestion!
- Fixed an issue with "Learn More" links in Asset, Symbols and Trash empty states not working in our browser-based versions.
- Fixed an issue with the official version getting deselected in the Export PDF dialog by accident. Thanks Scott_Harrington for the bug report!
- In exported PDFs, we now properly point links to the official version's page, even if it has alternates. Thanks Scott_Harrington for bringing this up!
- Fixed an issue with the Calendar control having days "spilling over" its edge.
- Fixed a couple of issues with the Grid view.
- Fixed an issue with rendering thumbnails of alternate mockups.
OS X 10.6 or later