Mirror for Philips TV is an application to mirror the screen of your Mac to any Philips Smart TV. No wires and no additional hardware needed. This works on any Philips Smart TV from the 2012 models onward.
The quality of your experience will be dependant on the quality of your local network. Some tips to enhance the experience:
- Preferably, connect your TV by LAN cable to your router.
- Use an “ac” router. If you don’t have one, then an “n” router.
- Try not to overload your wifi network by moving big files around while you are mirroring.
- Adds support for video files with AC3 audio
- Fixes some issues
- Provides an improved audio driver
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor