Mira is designed exclusively for the Apple Remote, taking it beyond Front Row with personal control for any application, on any Mac. Shipping with built-in support for over 80 applications, new ones can be given their own specific actions in a few seconds with virtually no learning curve and no additional software or plugins to download or install.
The Apple Remote can be used on any Mac using Mira and a supported IR receiver (Twisted Melon’s Manta TR1 & MCE/eHome Receivers)
Mira automatically detects which application is running and matches it with the correct personal settings. If you know how to use your favorite applications with a mouse and keyboard, you can make them work with the Apple Remote.
- A versatile (and giant) Launch Menu, that you can see across the room, lets you decide what appears inside it and what it should look like.
- DuoPress Actions supporting short and long press of every button on the Apple Remote for two times the control possibilities. It also supports different actions depending on application state (e.g. DVD Player menu vs. playback)
- Keystroke sending to foreground or any specific application, transparent AppleScript launching, special system commands including volume control and more actions to give you truly “Personal Control.”
- Support for our Manta Pico miniature IR receiver
- Global Display Sleep/Wake actions (inside the DuoPress action menu)
- Support for mpv media player from mpv.io
- Support for Capture One Pro 9 from Phase One
- Revised Global profile
- Revised iTunes profile
- Revised Plex support
- Minor Preference Pane layout revisions
OS X 10.6 or later