MindNode Pro is an elegant and simple-to-use mindmapping application for the Mac that help to visually:
- Collect, classify and structure ideas.
- Organize, study and solve problems.
Mind maps can be used for many different tasks – including to-do lists, brainstorming, holiday planning, research, writing, project management – and in many different environments – school, meetings, workspace.
- Node Well. New nodes are created by simply dragging them out of the node wells. There is no need to access the toolbar or the application menu.
- Image and Visual File Links. MindNode Pro 1.5 adds the ability to add images to nodes and preview the content of a linked file directly on the canvas.
- Cross Connections. Cross Connections are secondary connections and unrelated to normal branches. They allow to visualize a relationship between any two nodes on the mind map, which are otherwise unrelated.
- Folding. Collapsing a sub-branch is as easy as creating a new node in MindNode Pro. Simply press the option key, and the node well turns into the folding icon, allowing you to fold a sub-branch.
- Sharing. Import and export documents directly from MindNode (touch).
- Multiple Mind Maps. The ability to create multiple mind maps on one canvas makes MindNode Pro an ideal tool for brainstorming sessions.
- Constrain node width and resize nodes.MindNode allows to automatically constrain the width of a node and to resize the node directly on the canvas.
MindNode Pro 1.9 now requires Mac OS 10.7.3 and later. Please verify that your version of OS X is up to date!
Due to restrictions enforced by Apple, iCloud is only supported in the Mac App Store version of MindNode Pro!
Refreshed Visual Design
Completely redesigned toolbar icons to better integrate with the new OS X visual style.
Full support for retina screens on Mountain Lion.
Other new features:
Share Sheets to easily share documents using Mail, Messages and AirDrop
Adopts the new system gestures for QuickLook on Mountain Lion
New zoom control for Lion and Mountain Lion.
Unified node drawing and Smart Layout behavior on Mac and iOS.
Other noteworthy changes:
MindNode now requires Lion or Mountain Lion.
iChat Theater is no longer supported.
The default file format is now a file bundle instead of a zip file.
Intel, Mac OS X 10.6 or later.