MindManager is a mind mapping solution for OS X that helps you transpose your ideas into well-organized charts. This way you can efficiently record brainstorming sessions with your team and develop strategies with ease.
Mind mapping solution featuring built-in templates
To help you get started, MindManager comes with a collection of predesigned map templates suitable for various types of projects: communication, personal productivity, project management, strategy, or team productivity.
Naturally, you can also start projects from scratch and begin developing new structures with the same ease. Most of the MindManager map drawing tools can be accessed either via the top app toolbar or by using the contextual menu associated with each element.
Create mind maps to organize your ideas and develop project strategies
Within the MindManager canvas area you get to easily create topics and subtopics, to establish boundaries or relationships between them, to insert notes, images, hyperlinks, or attach any document.
Moreover, MindManager can integrate with the default OS X Contacts, Calendar, and Reminder applications, so for each item included in your map you can create a calendar event, set a reminder, or even make it into a smart calendar topic.
MindManager also plays well with other third party solutions: the mind map projects can be exported to file formats compatible with Pages, Keynote, Microsoft Word or PowerPoint. The utility can also save the data to popular image formats, web compatible documents, or text files.
The MindManager projects can also be uploaded to the Mindjet Cloud for easy sharing or synchronization between devices.
Versatile software solution for keeping track of your team brainstorming sessions
All in all, MindManager has everything you need to record or share your ideas with team members or customers. The app allows you to create well-organized maps, and you can export the data to various file formats for easy sharing.
- Conditional formatting changed the stories your maps could tell. Now the next chapter is here. SmartRules™ extends and goes beyond conditional formatting, empowering you to automatically trigger changes in actual topic data - reducing repetitive tasks and transforming maps from simply representing your processes and workflows, to driving and accelerating them.
- Write rules that change topic icons, tags, properties, progress & priority markers, based on specific triggers
- Apply SmartRules to individual objects or topics, select branches or full diagrams
- Automate content updates to task lists, project plans, flowcharts and more, saving time and igniting productivity
Objects & Smart Shapes:
- Shapes direct attention and enable understanding in a way words never can - and we’ve added 12 powerful new shapes to our object library. Group topics or process parts within shapes to distinguish areas of importance, or combine customizable Smart Shapes to build new templates and diagram types that support your unique objectives.
- Enrich, clarify and expand map content with 12 new shapes including stars, arrows, brackets, funnels and many others
- Easily group content within shapes to define processes, illustrate concepts and more
- Create custom diagrams quickly and easily with new smart funnels & matrices
- Too much visual variety can distract people from what you want them to see. Our new topic-adjustment tools help you easily eliminate inconsistencies in topic alignment, so your audience will immediately focus on your presentation’s content, instead of its structure.
- Standardize topic width to create more readable & engaging presentations
- Adjust topic width manually or with a single click
- Apply changes to individual topics or entire maps
HTML5 Export & Publish Filtering:
- Clear directions keep everyone on the right path. With new filtering and linking capabilities built into our HTML5 Export and Publish tools, recipients of your shared maps can more quickly and easily find the information you want them to see, moving projects and conversations forward.
- Make shared maps easier for people to navigate, understand and respond to
- Exported & published maps can be filtered on icons, tags, resources and saved queries
- Create direct topic links to visually guide recipients to the content you want them to see
Dark Mode Support:
- Send your maps into the dark… and bring your best thinking to light. Dark Mode fans can now work in MindManager within their preferred Mac environment, creating rich content with minimized eyestrain, enhanced focus and a dramatic visual vibe.
- Enjoy a MindManager experience seamlessly adapted to Mojave Dark Mode
- Optimized menus and icons keep map content the center of attention
- Automatically-adjusting mode can also be changed manually in Mac settings
Touch Bar Support:
- Step away from the mouse and put MindManager at your fingertips. Dynamic Touch Bar controls let you work more efficiently and intuitively than ever, with fewer clicks, easier updating and menus that anticipate your every move.
- Context-specific menus automatically surface the appropriate options for the most popular MindManager commands
- Predictive text saves typing time and speeds map building
- Add themes, export files and much more with a single touch
- First impressions influence everything that follows. Our new visual themes feature fresh colors, modern fonts and personality-packed designs that set an immediate tone for your presentation, and instantly convey subtle yet significant messages about your brand, style, and content.
- Choose from 40+ stunning new visual themes, from polished to whimsical to dramatic
- Transform any map’s look, feel and tone with a single click
- Effortlessly switch themes to engage different audiences and support different goals
- The right conditions can grow old ideas to new heights. Now you can enrich content created in XMind and FreeMind applications with a whole new degree of depth, meaning and value, using MindManager’s best-in-class mapping and diagramming tools.
- Convert XMind and FreeMind maps to MindManager files and evolve them leveraging the full breadth of MindManager features
- Import files directly into MindManager
- Maintain map structure and content from the original applications, with no loss of data
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor