MindManager is a mind mapping solution for OS X that helps you transpose your ideas into well-organized charts. This way you can efficiently record brainstorming sessions with your team and develop strategies with ease.
Mind mapping solution featuring built-in templates
To help you get started, MindManager comes with a collection of predesigned map templates suitable for various types of projects: communication, personal productivity, project management, strategy, or team productivity.
Naturally, you can also start projects from scratch and begin developing new structures with the same ease. Most of the MindManager map drawing tools can be accessed either via the top app toolbar or by using the contextual menu associated with each element.
Create mind maps to organize your ideas and develop project strategies
Within the MindManager canvas area you get to easily create topics and subtopics, to establish boundaries or relationships between them, to insert notes, images, hyperlinks, or attach any document.
Moreover, MindManager can integrate with the default OS X Contacts, Calendar, and Reminder applications, so for each item included in your map you can create a calendar event, set a reminder, or even make it into a smart calendar topic.
MindManager also plays well with other third party solutions: the mind map projects can be exported to file formats compatible with Pages, Keynote, Microsoft Word or PowerPoint. The utility can also save the data to popular image formats, web compatible documents, or text files.
The MindManager projects can also be uploaded to the Mindjet Cloud for easy sharing or synchronization between devices.
Versatile software solution for keeping track of your team brainstorming sessions
All in all, MindManager has everything you need to record or share your ideas with team members or customers. The app allows you to create well-organized maps, and you can export the data to various file formats for easy sharing.
- HTML Export has had significant visual and performance enhancements. MindManager for Mac
- now automatically applies the latest HTML Export improvements as they are released without an
- application update
- Maps and their contents can now be searched in by using Spotlight in MacOS
- Drag and drop of images and emails not working for topics
- New shapes created are not saved
- HTML export performance and stability issues
- Timeline maps created in Windows do not load on Mac
- Adding a password to a mind map causes the application to crash
- 3 rd level subtopics can not be selected by click and drag
- Export to PDF fails in Outline view
- MindManager sometimes crashes when saving a map
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor