mimoLive is the pioneering live-production software for video podcasters that turns any recent Mac into a TV studio “for the rest of us”.BoinxTV 2 is now mimoLive!
Record stunning studio shows, podcasts, sports events, concerts, interviews, sermons, seminars and more using your Mac, multiple cameras, microphones and other footage. With its innovative user interface, BoinxTV makes it easy to create professional “TV style” recordings, setting a new quality level in the production of video podcasts.
Video podcasters currently have to spend many hours editing their takes to get a professional looking result. Post-production is a time-consuming part of their workflow. mimoLive reduces the overall production time dramatically as cuts, graphic effects, titles and more can be applied during the recording of the show. Everything that can be done during live recording does not have to be done in post production.
- Added Social Media source: Grabs comments and reactions data from Facebook Live streams or custom post IDs (will be extended for other services soon).
- Added Facebook Reactions layer: Uses the new Social Media Source as a data source for presenting the Facebook Reactions.
- Added Social Media Likes layer: Displays likes counts of Facebook pages.
- Added BoxCast account and streaming service.
- Added a Matte Choker video filter to adjust the alpha channel of video sources.
- Added an option to automatically show the Recent Recordings window after a finished file recording.
- News Crawler: Added option to restart the content when layer gets switched live again.
- The file extension .mp4 commands the File Output Destination to write a native MP4 file.
- The New Document window remembers the settings of last document creation.
- Split Screen layer got an option to display name tags for each video sources
- Resetting mimoLives preferences via the Help menu would crash the app.
- The new Box layer drew the drop shadow at a wrong place.
- Glitch when movie sources was replayed again: The last frame of movie flashed before the movie played back.
- Layer level meter does not get cleared when layer is shut off.
- Remote Controls: Fixed issue that prevented scrolling in layer/sources lists.
- Remote Controls: Enabled scrolling in action button edit menu.
- Movie Source: Playback stops when switching previewed layer.
- UI glitches when working with the layer stack.
- Streaming output destinations didn't update their video dimensions if the document was changed.
- Some account data not being saved upon updating.
- PTZ controls in the Multi View didn't show up reliably.
- Crash when working with Audio Mix Configurations.
- New audio mixes beyond the fourth audio mix and some audio mixes in saved documents can not be started.
- Audio Mix Panel does not update when switching between document windows.
- Audio click artifacts when muting or unmuting an audio mix via the audio mix panel or the Program button.
- Layer stays silent despite being live when its content source’s audio device or NDI source reconnects.
- Potentially loud thud when activating the audio output destination or switching the audio device if the device volume is low.
- Audio output freezes and pitch changes when switching the document sample rate while audio output destinations are live.
- In some cases removing the web browser source would cause the app to crash.
- Ducking Trigger source in Audio Only layer now works with Playlist sources and Movies.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor