mimoLive is the pioneering live-production software for video podcasters that turns any recent Mac into a TV studio “for the rest of us”.BoinxTV 2 is now mimoLive!
Record stunning studio shows, podcasts, sports events, concerts, interviews, sermons, seminars and more using your Mac, multiple cameras, microphones and other footage. With its innovative user interface, BoinxTV makes it easy to create professional “TV style” recordings, setting a new quality level in the production of video podcasts.
Video podcasters currently have to spend many hours editing their takes to get a professional looking result. Post-production is a time-consuming part of their workflow. mimoLive reduces the overall production time dramatically as cuts, graphic effects, titles and more can be applied during the recording of the show. Everything that can be done during live recording does not have to be done in post production.
- Assign any audio mix to the output destinations for Live Streaming, File Recording, NDI Playout, BMD Playout and Audio Aux.
- Moved audio mix configuration to a separate window.
- The output destinations can be controlled via HTTP API. (e.g. lets you set the file path of a file recording output destination via a remote HTTP command)
- Added a Source Performance Monitor. Useful if there are issues with the video sources.
- Audio Output Destinations now support downmixing to one physical device output channel.
- Added a Box layer.
- Updated the NDI framework to version 3.5 and adjusted some UI accordingly.
- Made the playout of video sources more stable.
- Audio channel mapping was not restored when using the system default devices.
- macOS provided video filters weren't stored in the mimoLive document anymore.
- Apple AirPods and other Bluetooth enabled headsets with built-in microphone damaged the Audio Output Destination beyond repair if selected simultaneously as output device and input device. A restart of mimoLive was necessary.
- Streaming to Akamai was broken.
- Some source types wheren't previewed correctly.
- Glitch in the Remote Control Surface when using the Flying Text layer: The text wasn't shown properly when the remote was loaded.
- The Facebook likes layer won't count down if someone removed their "like".
- Static Text layer didn't rotate the text with the background box.
- Leaking memory when using Screen Capture Source or Web Browser Source.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor