mimoLive is the pioneering live-production software for video podcasters that turns any recent Mac into a TV studio “for the rest of us”.BoinxTV 2 is now mimoLive!
Record stunning studio shows, podcasts, sports events, concerts, interviews, sermons, seminars and more using your Mac, multiple cameras, microphones and other footage. With its innovative user interface, BoinxTV makes it easy to create professional “TV style” recordings, setting a new quality level in the production of video podcasts.
Video podcasters currently have to spend many hours editing their takes to get a professional looking result. Post-production is a time-consuming part of their workflow. mimoLive reduces the overall production time dramatically as cuts, graphic effects, titles and more can be applied during the recording of the show. Everything that can be done during live recording does not have to be done in post production.
- Added new streaming service Periscope.
- Added screen9 streaming service and account for streaming to screen9.
- Level meters in audio sources are now post-gain and pre-dynamics.
- Current NDI version is displayed in NDI settings window.
- Added support for H264 video codec for mimoCall connections.
- Add advanced settings and statistics to mimoCall Source.
- Added an Instant Replay Layer.
- mimoLive now prevents App Nap, system sleep and display sleep while a document is open. This makes macOS allow mimoLive to stay active regardless of a document’s activity. App Nap, for example, would interfere with processing if mimoLive was in the background and no audio output destination was live.
- Automatically adjust the channel selection of audio aux output destinations that send audio output to a Bluetooth headset if the headset microphone is activated in an audio source to let active output destinations stay live.
- Updated NDI to version 3.7.2.
- Output Destinations can now be searched by related keywords.
- Add more icons & colors to Remote Control Surface.
- Reduced likeliness of intermittent audio input glitches from Blackmagic Design devices. Please note that switching apps or triggering certain UI changes may cause the system to slow down audio data delivery from Blackmagic Design devices for a very short duration which in turn causes audio input glitches in mimoLive.
- Increased mimoCall’s compatibility with clients.
- Added audio fade to Placer layer for dissolve transition.
- Now also personal scheduled Facebook live streams are selectable in the Live Streaming output destination
- Add file reference mode chooser to "add media files" open panel
- Twitter Layer: Bring back Favorites.
- mimoLive was hanging under macOS 10.14.0 Mojave.
- Fixed a bug in Twitch authentication procedure.
- Fixed some User Interface glitches in macOS Mojave 10.14.
- Level meters in audio sources and layers did not respect device delay.
- The Audio Mix Panel could grow bigger than the screen making some layers unreachable. It now has a maximum height and can be scrolled if necessary.
- News Crawl Layer didn't work on macOS Mojave 10.14.
- Playlist source crashed under macOS 10.14 Mojave.
- Sports Graphics Demo template didn't load properly.
- Loading a document with 150+ media files failed under macOS 10.14 Mojave.
- The failsafe source would not be set when the respective menu selection was changed in the NDI output destination while it was already active.
- Fixed unavailable audio output devices routed to an audio output destination to become "(unavailable) (unavailable) (unavailable)" after several save-load-cycles.
- When dragging items to a playlist source which was set to Absolute Path reference mode the mouse pointer would incorrectly display a plus instead of a link arrow.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor