mimoLive is the pioneering live-production software for video podcasters that turns any recent Mac into a TV studio “for the rest of us”.BoinxTV 2 is now mimoLive!
Record stunning studio shows, podcasts, sports events, concerts, interviews, sermons, seminars and more using your Mac, multiple cameras, microphones and other footage. With its innovative user interface, BoinxTV makes it easy to create professional “TV style” recordings, setting a new quality level in the production of video podcasts.
Video podcasters currently have to spend many hours editing their takes to get a professional looking result. Post-production is a time-consuming part of their workflow. mimoLive reduces the overall production time dramatically as cuts, graphic effects, titles and more can be applied during the recording of the show. Everything that can be done during live recording does not have to be done in post production.
- Important: Facebook comments are currently disabled pending a review from Facebook.
- New: Sources in the Source Repository are sorted into folders and can be reordered for a better overview.
- New: If your audio interface supports multiple channels, you can now select which channels are used for playout in the Audio Output destinations.
- New: Sources can be now be removed even if they are assigned in a Layer.
- Enhancement: NDI devices are now sorted alphabetically.
- Enhancement: Facebook Likes layer shows reactions immediately.
- Enhancement: iOS Demo Layer has be updated with iPhone X graphics.
- Enhancement: If you specify custom NDI Send Groups to filter for devices, the "Public" group is now included by default.
- Enhancement: Undo/Redo now works for sources and other layer parameters.
- Fixed: mimoCall client: When switching video sources this caused a freeze of the video feed.
- Fixed: NDI sources failed to restore when opening a document immediately after launching mimoLive.
- Fixed: Streaming Output destinations did falsely report the encoder being too slow.
- Fixed: Working with filters sometimes blocked the app.
- Fixed: Crash when working with Layer Settings.
- Fixed: Crash when closing a document with a Window Capture Source active.
- Fixed: Encoding problem with umlaut characters in the Remote Surface Title.
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor