mimoLive is the pioneering live-production software for video podcasters that turns any recent Mac into a TV studio “for the rest of us”.BoinxTV 2 is now mimoLive!
Record stunning studio shows, podcasts, sports events, concerts, interviews, sermons, seminars and more using your Mac, multiple cameras, microphones and other footage. With its innovative user interface, BoinxTV makes it easy to create professional “TV style” recordings, setting a new quality level in the production of video podcasts.
Video podcasters currently have to spend many hours editing their takes to get a professional looking result. Post-production is a time-consuming part of their workflow. mimoLive reduces the overall production time dramatically as cuts, graphic effects, titles and more can be applied during the recording of the show. Everything that can be done during live recording does not have to be done in post production.
- New: We added the NDI™ Video Source on the input side as well as the NDI™ Playout on the output side.
- Enhancement: Added Clock Offset option to the Date and Time layer.
- Enhancement: Made some icons files ready for macOS 10.13.
- Enhancement: Fixed user interface glitches in the sources repository for macOS 10.13.
- Fixed: Split Screen Layer preview sometimes showed wrong guide lines
- Fixed: Twitter Layer was displaying the name and the twitter user name swapped
- Fixed: You won't believe this, but we fixed the audio/video sync bug for Blackmagic Design Playout again...
- Fixed: When working with the remote control occasional crashes happened.
- Fixed: Renaming a source didn't work at first try
- Fixed: Annoying audio noise when streaming to YouTube
- Fixed: We took a closer look at memory leaks
- Fixed: Crash when launching mimoLive the first time on macOS 10.13
- Fixed: Occasional crash when closing a stream
- Fixed: Occasional crash when closing a document
- Fixed: Crash when closing the document window and Program Out was in full screen mode.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor