mimoLive is the pioneering live-production software for video podcasters that turns any recent Mac into a TV studio “for the rest of us”.BoinxTV 2 is now mimoLive!
Record stunning studio shows, podcasts, sports events, concerts, interviews, sermons, seminars and more using your Mac, multiple cameras, microphones and other footage. With its innovative user interface, BoinxTV makes it easy to create professional “TV style” recordings, setting a new quality level in the production of video podcasts.
Video podcasters currently have to spend many hours editing their takes to get a professional looking result. Post-production is a time-consuming part of their workflow. mimoLive reduces the overall production time dramatically as cuts, graphic effects, titles and more can be applied during the recording of the show. Everything that can be done during live recording does not have to be done in post production.
- New: The Stop Watch layer got an option to always show the leading zeros.
- New: The Placer layer got a new video input called Mask which allows for processing key and fill signals.
- Enhancement: Added a warning for 10.11.6 users to update to 10.12
- Fixed: There where still some crashes when closing the document.
- Fixed: mimoCall sources couldn't connect to our mimoCall server anymore and reconnected 100+ times in a row.
- Fixed: A crash could happen, if you close the mimoLive document window while having the Monitor Mix window open.
- Fixed: A crash could happen, if you trying to reconnect to a mimoCall channel.
- Fixed: The Blackmagic Play Out started to drop frames after a certain period of time.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor