mimoLive is the pioneering live-production software for video podcasters that turns any recent Mac into a TV studio “for the rest of us”.BoinxTV 2 is now mimoLive!
Record stunning studio shows, podcasts, sports events, concerts, interviews, sermons, seminars and more using your Mac, multiple cameras, microphones and other footage. With its innovative user interface, BoinxTV makes it easy to create professional “TV style” recordings, setting a new quality level in the production of video podcasts.
Video podcasters currently have to spend many hours editing their takes to get a professional looking result. Post-production is a time-consuming part of their workflow. mimoLive reduces the overall production time dramatically as cuts, graphic effects, titles and more can be applied during the recording of the show. Everything that can be done during live recording does not have to be done in post production.
- New: Added mimoCall video source! Bringing in remote interview partners is very easy now! Beta phase!
- New: Added a Split Screen layer for up to 6 video sources. This layer has a "solo" button fore each source to bring it in full screen.
- New: Added a Deskew video filter. This filter helps you to deskew a flat surface if you capturing it from an odd angle (e.g. a scoreboard in a gym)
- New: Start/Stop Stream commands were added to the HTTP API.
- New: Added BoinxConnect account login (needed for mimoCall video source)
- New: Created a companion app mimoLive Remote for iOS devices. (Beta)
- New: Created a new Quartz Composer Patch called Set Structure Member.
- New: Added a Help menu item to output some tech specs about the available video encoders
- New: Added a Anonymous video filter to pixelate a face via face tracking.
- New: Copy/Paste of layers is now possible, also drag and drop layers between multiple mimoLive documents.
- New: Added buttons for Remote Control Surface and Virtual Camera Plugin Status to the tool bar.
- New: Added an option to record the mouse cursor in the Screen Capture Source.
- Enhancement: Chroma Keyer Pro video filter has a adjustable despill color now. Also fixed a problem with noise in dark colors. Changed the user interface for "Cut Off" setup so that it is more obvious how that works.
- Enhancement: Chroma Keyer Basic now has an "automatic" feature that guesses the settings by analysing the current video image.
- Enhancement: Put some tooltips on the buttons in the toolbar to explain what they do.
- Enhancement: Increased overall performance by reducing the number of threads used by the app.
- Enhancement: Fixed typos in some layer descriptions.
- Enhancement: Added "day" output option to Stop Watch layer.
- Enhancement: Improved undo redo management when working with layers.
- Enhancement: Updated the UI to make it more consistent.
- Enhancement: Updated links to new online documentation at http://docs.mimo.live
- Enhancement: Fixed some glitches in the Window Capture Source cropping setup panel.
- Enhancement: Updated the virtual Camera Plugins.
- Enhancement: Now composition sources can use other sources as image inputs.
- Enhancement: Renamed Sports Standing layer to Table layer and added a Flip transition.
- Enhancement: Movie Sources now have the option to
- Fixed: Crash when opening a document and having a Twitch account configured.
- Fixed: A missing keyframe at the beginning of a H264 recording which made the recording pixelated and unable to upload to YouTube. This also affects streaming.
- Fixed: Placeholder sources are now correctly restored after loading a mimoLive document.
- Fixed: Instagram Source didn't show images if the user name didn't match a unique account.
- Fixed: Keyboard shortcut now work with multiple documents open at once.
- Fixed: Hang when working with image outputs in custom layers and the Remote Control was enabled.
- Fixed: Twitch Chat layer displayed empty messages.
- Fixed: When selecting a Facebook channel destination mimoLive sometimes crashed.
- Fixed: Glitch when using a layer with movies the last frame of movies was still shown.
- Fixed: Glitch when using empty text inputs filed that where displayed as
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor