mimoLive is the pioneering live-production software for video podcasters that turns any recent Mac into a TV studio “for the rest of us”.BoinxTV 2 is now mimoLive!
Record stunning studio shows, podcasts, sports events, concerts, interviews, sermons, seminars and more using your Mac, multiple cameras, microphones and other footage. With its innovative user interface, BoinxTV makes it easy to create professional “TV style” recordings, setting a new quality level in the production of video podcasts.
Video podcasters currently have to spend many hours editing their takes to get a professional looking result. Post-production is a time-consuming part of their workflow. mimoLive reduces the overall production time dramatically as cuts, graphic effects, titles and more can be applied during the recording of the show. Everything that can be done during live recording does not have to be done in post production.
- New: Instagram Source! Put your own, tagged, liked or others Instagram pictures on screen.
- Enhancement: Source With Distortion layer now can display the cross hair handles in live output. Very helpfull when using mimoLive for projection mapping.
- Fixed: Stream state at YouTube and Facebook get set to "stream finished" when the streaming gets stopped by the user.
- Fixed: The aspect ratio of the video frame got lost when applying a filter to DV sources.
- Fixed: Most of the user reported crashes could be fixed.
- Fixed: Overall render performance was thwarted by a debugging code.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor