mimoLive is the pioneering live-production software for video podcasters that turns any recent Mac into a TV studio “for the rest of us”.BoinxTV 2 is now mimoLive!
Record stunning studio shows, podcasts, sports events, concerts, interviews, sermons, seminars and more using your Mac, multiple cameras, microphones and other footage. With its innovative user interface, BoinxTV makes it easy to create professional “TV style” recordings, setting a new quality level in the production of video podcasts.
Video podcasters currently have to spend many hours editing their takes to get a professional looking result. Post-production is a time-consuming part of their workflow. mimoLive reduces the overall production time dramatically as cuts, graphic effects, titles and more can be applied during the recording of the show. Everything that can be done during live recording does not have to be done in post production.
- Cyclic Sponsor Logos layer now has up to 10 sponsor logos
- CPU performance increase for audio volume meter
- Cleaned up Twitter account preferences
- Don't save volatile state when saving the document as a template
- Video filter view is presented in the video pixel dimensions now
- Breaking News layer: gradient background was drawn from the wrong side
- Made With mimoLive layer didn't switch itself off after the intro animation
- Audio volume for layers wasn't correctly restored after reloading document
- Render performance monitor couldn't be opened in full-screen mode
- Applying filters to image sources didn't work very well
- If Facebook website didn't start streaming for some reason, mimoLive didn't recognize it
- Filtered image sources looked blurry
- Ducking in audio-only layer was buggy
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor