MidiKit is a MIDI file browser/editor and batch processor. The browser quickly displays the most significant information about MIDI files. The editor allows native SMF editing with unlimited undo/redo capacity. Finally, MidiKit allows you to apply several operations on your MIDI files by batch processing entire disks at a time.
- The text encoding of a MIDI document may now automatically be detected (requires OS X 1010 o later)
- You can now convert a whole MIDI document text/lyrics to UTF-8
- Key signature meta event is now correctly handled
- Fixed a crash which could occur when undoing an edit in a MIDI document
- Fixed a crash which occurred when pasting data inside an empty MIDI document
- Other bug fixes
OS X 10.7 or later