Create, polish, and share beautiful and professional documents. The state-of-the-art authoring and reviewing tools in Word make the creation of polished documents easy. The new Insights pane shows relevant contextual information from the web inside Word. The Design tab enables you to manage layout, colors, and fonts across a document. Get more done by working together using built-in tools to share and review documents. Several people can work on the same document simultaneously and use threaded comments to have a conversation right next to relevant text.
- The Design tab provides quick access to design elements to make your documents look great.
- The new Insights pane, powered by Bing, shows relevant contextual information from the web within the reading and authoring experience.
- Threaded comments enable you to have useful conversations right next to relevant text.
- Sharing options. Easily share your work and invite others to review or edit your documents.
- Coauthoring enables several people to work simultaneously in the same Word document.
- Mail Merge. Prepare correspondence using Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Chat with co-authors while you edit: Collaborate more effectively by chatting with your co-authors without ever leaving Word.
- Insert and edit icons: Use icons to add visual impact to your document by inserting and editing one of 500 icons.
- Write your best resume or CV with help from LinkedIn: Resume Assistant shows you work experiences, top skills, and more for a given role. Find it on the Review tab.
- Accessibility built right in: Use your keyboard to access the ribbon quickly and to format the words or pictures you just inserted.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor