Create, polish, and share beautiful and professional documents. The state-of-the-art authoring and reviewing tools in Word make the creation of polished documents easy. The new Insights pane shows relevant contextual information from the web inside Word. The Design tab enables you to manage layout, colors, and fonts across a document. Get more done by working together using built-in tools to share and review documents. Several people can work on the same document simultaneously and use threaded comments to have a conversation right next to relevant text.
– The Design tab provides quick access to design elements to make your documents look great.
– The new Insights pane, powered by Bing, shows relevant contextual information from the web within the reading and authoring experience.
– Threaded comments enable you to have useful conversations right next to relevant text.
– Sharing options. Easily share your work and invite others to review or edit your documents.
– Coauthoring enables several people to work simultaneously in the same Word document.
– Mail Merge. Prepare correspondence using Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Security fixes:
- Correcting how Office handles objects in memory
- Changing the way certain functions handle objects in memory
- Properly initializing the affected variable
- Helping to ensure that SharePoint Server properly sanitizes web requests
- Correcting how the Lync for Mac 2011 client validates certificates
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor