Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac is an application that allows connecting to virtual apps or another PC remotely. Discover the power of Windows with Remote Desktop designed to help you manage your work from any location over a network connection.
- With Microsoft RDP client software, you can get access to a remote computer, while this PC must run RDP server software.
- Remote Desktop Connection for Mac gives you access to remote resources posted by your admin.
- Ensure a secure connection to your data and apps.
- Enjoy HD video and audio streaming.
- Remote desktop for Mac redirects your clipboard, folders, microphones, and cameras.
- Easily connect to several screens and projectors for presentations.
- Manage local files on your Mac from your Windows apps with the Mac version of Microsoft Remote Desktop.
- Download Remote Desktop for Mac to enjoy an exciting multi-touch experience maintaining Windows gestures.
- Addressed several reliability issues identified through crash reporting
- Addressed keyboard and VoiceOver-related accessibility bugs
- Fixed an issue where the client would hang on reconnect when resuming from sleep
- Fixed an audio artifact that was heard when playing back the first chunk of a redirected audio stream
- Addressed an issue where the client would report a 0x5000007 error message when connecting using an RD Gateway server
- Corrected the aspect ratio of PC thumbnails displayed in the Connection Center
- Improved smart card redirection heuristics to better handle nested transactions
- Fixed a bug that prevented bookmark export if the friendly contained the "/" character
- Resolved a bug that was causing a 0xD06 protocol error when running Outlook as a remote app
- Added support for a new integer RDP file property (ForceHiDpiOptimizations) to enable Retina display optimization
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor