Microsoft PowerPoint app gives you access to the familiar tool you already know. Quickly create, edit, view, present or share presentations quickly and easily from anywhere. Need to access your most recently used PowerPoint files quickly while on the go? PowerPoint provides a quick view of your recent files for easy access on any of your devices. Worried about multiple file versions when you work on PowerPoint mobile? Syncing is seamless across devices. Work with anyone and present to anyone, anywhere, with confidence. With PowerPoint, your Office moves with you
- Unmistakably Office, designed for Mac – MacBook Pro Touch Bar is fully supported by Microsoft PowerPoint. Controls are now available on the Touch Bar when your presentation is available in Slideshow View, including slide thumbnails and a timer to help you keep track of time as you present. Go easy on your eyes with Dark Mode. PowerPoint makes it focus on your presentation in low-light environments by supporting Dark Mode for macOS Mojave
- Create presentations that stand out – get your ideas across with beautiful design, rich animation, cinematic motion, 3D models and icons. Let intelligent technology help you bring your presentation to life with a few clicks
- Present with confidence – you can make new presentations or continue working on existing ones. As PowerPoint can sync your presentations to OneDrive, you can start a presentation on your Mac, then edit and present using PowerPoint mobile. With presentation view on any device present your point clearly and with confidence, all without firing up your laptop
- Work better together – With Office 365, collaborate using real-time co-authoring and comments to get input from teammates on your presentation. Plus, save it to the cloud to easily share with others and access it from anywhere, at any time, across devices
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor