Stay organized with an experience of email and calendar fast and look great. Manage your email, calendar, contacts and tasks has never been easier. The new Outlook for Mac supports push email so your inbox is always up to date. Improved Conversation View automatically organizes your inbox about conversations with threads, so you will never again find related messages. And the preview of the new message gives the first sentence of an email just below the subject line, so you can quickly decide whether to read it now or come back later.
– Easy navigation between the five main elements of Outlook: mail, calendar, people, tasks and notes.
– Support for Push Mail ensures that your inbox is always up to date.
– Move messages from your inbox to an online archive on the server to leave room in your mailbox. An online file folder in the navigation pane provides access to your archived messages when needed.
– To propose a new time. When you receive a meeting request for a time that is not preferable, it can propose a new meeting time. The meeting organizer can accept or reject your proposal easily.
– Calendar side by side. View multiple calendars side by side.
– Weather forecast in the calendar. Will it be sunny or rainy? No need to search your local weather forecast because Outlook displays weather information in the calendar view.
– Synchronizing category. Categories, including their names and colors, are now synchronized and are the same in Outlook for Mac, Outlook for Windows and Outlook Web App.
Languages : English, Arabic, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
Outlook: Feature updates
- Share Attachments From Your Cloud Files: Easily attach cloud files to your email messages for enhanced collaboration.
Office Suite: Security updates
- CVE-2019-1148: Microsoft Graphics Component Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- CVE-2019-1149: Microsoft Graphics Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- CVE-2019-1151: Microsoft Graphics Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- CVE-2019-1153: Microsoft Graphics Component Information Disclosure Vulnerability
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor