OneNote is your very own digital notebook. With OneNote, you can capture that flash of genius, that moment of inspiration, or that list of errands that’s too important to forget. Whether you’re at home, in the office or on the go, your notes travel with you. And you can share your notes and collaborate with others, across multiple devices!
Here are some more ideas on how to use OneNote:
- Capture rich notes for classwork, meetings, or research
- Keep track of your shopping list and mark items off wherever you are
- Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation
- Take pictures of receipts and bills to remove some of the paper clutter
- Collaborate and share ideas with your team
- Research items and prices to make the best purchasing decision
- Keep and edit all of your notes
Note: Microsoft OneNote is free software, you can go to the App Store to download.
- Optimizations to help improve your note taking experience.
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor