Analyze and visualize numbers in new and intuitive ways. The new Excel for Mac enables you to turn numbers into insights. Familiar keyboard shortcuts and data entry enhancements like formula builder and autocomplete immediately make you more productive. Excel also helps you visualize your data by recommending charts best suited for your numbers, and letting you quickly preview the different options. New PivotTable Slicers help you discover patterns in large volumes of data.
- Recommended charts. Choose the best chart that Excel recommends for your data.
- PivotTable Slicers help you discover patterns in large volumes of data.
- Use the Analysis Toolpak add-on to perform complex statistical or engineering analyses.
- The Formula Builder pane helps you create formulas that enable you to tap into the full power of Excel’s formulas.
- Most Excel 2016 for Windows functions are supported for easier file sharing between Mac and PC.
- Print Improvements, including the ability to print to a single PDF file.
- Familiar keyboard shortcuts of Excel for Windows are now also available on Mac.
Languages: English, Arabic, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Collaborate with Comments: Keep the conversation going right in your spreadsheet with the built-in reply box.
- Discover More About Your Data: The new Ideas button looks for patterns in your data, and uses them to create intelligent, personalized, suggestions.
- More "auto" in AutoComplete: When you type a formula, the helpful AutoComplete menu will appear, showing you argument options to choose from.
- Now improved: VoiceOver navigation: Using VoiceOver in Excel? Move across sheets by pressing VO+U. You can enable the macOS Trackpad Commander to do this too.
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor