MetaMovie finds all the data necessary to make your iTunes movie library perfect: actors, release date, directors, overview, even poster art. Just search for the movie name, and then one click will bring all the information to your movie. The tagged movies look great in iTunes and on your Apple TV.
MetaMovie supports the iTunes friendly .mp4 and .m4v file formats.
- Search window now integrated in main window
- Full screen mode available
- Many new tags available in ID window
- TMDb-genres alternatively to iTunes genres usable. Genrename also available as list of genre names
- New option to hide predefined genre names in select box
- New option to surppress the automatic replacement of underscores and dots in file name
- Improved extraction of title from filename via regular expressions
- Alternative formats (txt,chp,json) for the import of chapters
- Rating information can be included as part of a custom defined filename
- If TMDb returns only one movie item, then MetaMovie switches to the cover selection automatically
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor