Metadatics is a powerful and advanced audio metadata editor. It supports batch editing of most common audio file types including MP3, M4A, AIFF, WAV, FLAC, APE, OGG, WMA, and more. Lookup metadata from online sources, rename files based on metadata, or manipulate metadata using one of the many built in functions. Metadatics provides all you need to edit metadata with ease and flexibility.
- Batch Editing – Edit multiple files at once quickly and easily.
- Functions – Metadatics has a number of built in function to quickly manipulate data. Replace text, remove characters from the beginning or end of a tag, generate number sequences, copy from tag-to-tag, and much more!
- Online Sources – Search for album artwork and tags from sources including Amazon and MusicBrainz.
- Album Artwork – Metadatics supports reading and writing multiple images per file. Artwork can be extracted from files and saved as a separate image file. You can also search for artwork from online sources including Amazon.
- File Rename – Generate directory structures and rename files based on metadata.
- Support For Many Metadata Formats – Metadatics supports reading and writing ID3v1, ID3v2, MP4, Vorbis, APE, and ASF tags all from a variety of audio file types.
- Added composer and composer sort to Musicbrainz function
- Fixed an issue with Google Image Search
- Better support for reading AIFF files with multiple ID3 tags
- Keeps the selection when exporting album artwork
- Added a preference to preserve modification dates
- Fixed a possible sandboxing issue when renaming files
- Better support for reading invalid RIFF tags
- Disc and Track number two digit padding are now two separate options in the rename and filename to tag function
- Fixed a possible crashing issue when trying to navigate to a column that is not editable
- Fixed an issue with saving .m4v files
- Improvements to the convert to title case function
OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor