Mental Case is many things – a drop box for your thoughts; RSS for your head; an index of your knowledge – but ultimately, it’s just a fun way to remember stuff. And ‘stuff’ can be anything, from your new mobile phone number to the Presidents of the United States – Mental Case can even help you remember to stick to a diet.
All you do is gather tidbits of information in ‘mental notes’. Enter some text, drop in an image, take a screen shot, or even snap a picture with your iSight. Mental Case schedules the note to reappear at future dates. When you have a few minutes to spare, you watch the scheduled notes in a slide show. Mental Case makes learning a pleasure.
- Improved import of learning schedule from Mental Case 1.9
- Added more slide timing options
- Improved layout of multiple choice slides with images
- QuickLook now works with multiple choice slides
- All Notes now shows all stacks, not just top-level stacks
- Small improvements in the Export panel
- Order of stacks in sync panel is now correct
- Fixed a crashing bug when dragging notes in a filtered list