Mellel is the leading word processor for OS X and has been widely considered the industry standard for long form documents since its inception. Mellel focuses on writers and scholars for technical writing and multilingual word processing. It offers special tools to help you write and organize long documents easily. If you need multilingual support or are writing bi-directional text, Mellel is just the thing for you: Arabic, Persian, Hebrew, and Syriac never looked better on a Mac. Even if you don’t need all the bells and whistles, Mellel is still the right choice for you: clean, stable, and easy to use.
- Fixed an issue that broke support for Type 1 fonts.
- Correctly importing old style text boxes in DOCX documents.
- Fixed an issue that caused very heavy underline/strikethrough weight to appear with some fonts.
- Fixed an issue that caused failure to open DOCX files produced by Ulysses.
- Fixed an issue that caused Mellel to fail to open some DOCX documents containing numbered lists with the error "delegate aborted".
- Fixed an issue that caused tab/margin tracking guides to remain on screen after tracking.
- Fixed some issues with identifying bold and italic text in some DOCX documents.
- Fixed some issues where a font would not be correctly matched when importing DOCX documents.
- Fixed an issue that caused Mellel to fail to identify bullet style list in DOCX documents.
OS X 10.6 or later