Mellel is the leading word processor for OS X and has been widely considered the industry standard since its inception. Mellel focuses on writers and scholars for technical writing and multilingual word processing. It offers special tools to help you write and organize long documents easily. If you need multilingual support or are writing bi-directional text, Mellel is just the thing for you: Arabic, Persian, Hebrew, and Syriac never looked better on a Mac. Even if you don’t need all the bells and whistles, Mellel is still the right choice for you: clean, stable, and easy to use.
- Fixed an issue that caused the text to scroll to the top of the document when invoking "Replace Styles"
- Fixed an issue that caused Mellel to sometime enter a state where it would fail to show palettes in full screen when invoking "toggle palettes" or when choosing individual palettes in the windows menu
- Fixed an issue that caused Mellel to produce un-openable files when making changes to paragraph or list attributes in headers/footers while track changes is active
- Collecting stats in text boxes. Including floating images in image count
- Fixed explanation and link for "go to web store" button in "Buy Mellel"
- changed copyright year to 2017 in info and about panel
- Fixed an issue that caused arrow keys to move the cursor to move around the table when editing an inline inside a table (for example, an annotation or citation)
- Fixed an issue that caused bad ordering of Hebrew non-spacing marks (vowels, cantillation marks, etc.) when pasting Hebrew as plain text
- Fixed some truncated text in various localisation
- Fixed typos and layout issues in the UI and localisation: Paste List attributes Source Encoding -> Encoding for RTF import options panel; line numbers -> Line Numbering in line numbering panel; capitalisation in advanced sort dialog; truncated "Space above line" field; consistent order of whole words/ignore case in simple/full find; fixed many truncations of find option checkboxes in localisations; "Image" capitalisation in Page palette; add tab stop dialog "Decimal tab align in->on"
- Fixed positioning of reset list button in list style palette
OS X 10.6 or later