MegaSeg is a complete solution for pro audio/video DJ mixing, radio automation, and music scheduling with rock-solid performance and an easy-to-use design. Mix with visual waveforms and Magic Trackpad cue and sync. Preview tracks with optional audio outputs and MIDI control. Enjoy fast access and elegant management of your iTunes library, including iTunes Match. Segue or beat-mix between songs or music videos, trigger sound effects via hot keys, note requests via color-coded request lists, cue and preview tracks via multiple sound outputs, create dynamic scheduled playlists, program automatic playlist events, and more…
- Full iTunes library and playlist integration, including iTunes Match.
- Visually sync beats in real-time with the waveform viewer.
- Use Multi-touch trackpad gestures for cue-scrub, pitch shift, and sync.
- Kick back on autopilot with automatic segues.
- Change the font face, color, and size.
- Preview and cue songs in your headphones with multiple audio outputs.
- Supports any MIDI controller.
- Compatible with older protected iTunes tracks.
- Rock-steady with superior program stability.
- Built from the ground up to work exclusively on the Mac.
- Play-history logs and auto-saved playlists
- Adjust tempo with pitch lock (time-stretch)
- Events to auto-start playlists and insert tracks
- Request List with reminder notes
- Scheduler for playlist generation
- Color Code categories and tracks
- Hot Keys to trigger sound effects
- Full HD video playback
- Rules to separate artist’s tracks
- Mic Play-thru with volume ducking
- Ambient Playlist for continuous visuals
- And much more…
- Decks: Added support for displaying a track's ending type in Mixer view.
- Discrete Output Mode: Clicking the main Segue button (or letting it auto-segue) properly updates the Mixer's Advance button's direction.
- Edit Categories: Resolved a possible error while removing categories from a large library.
- Edit dialog: Fixed a bug where the track's path location would not display ampersands.
- EQ knobs match theme and fixed bug where flat EQ settings appeared slightly off kilter.
- Fixed a bug reading certain custom MegaSeg Tags.
- Fixed a bug where changing font color didn't affect category checkboxes until relaunched.
- Fixed a bug where startup and save progress info wasn't updating.
- Fixed a bug where the "auto-quit countdown" wouldn't quit unless a mouse move/click or key press occurred.
- Fixed a possible crash on quit while playing a protected audio file in full screen mode.
- Fixed a possible NSException error at startup.
- Fixed an issue on High Sierra where purposefully deleted tracks would be automatically found in local Time Machine Snapshots
- Fixed an issue where the DRM workaround mode would not engage for some tracks on macOS Sierra.
- Fixed bug where the Command-Q shortcut would close several dialogs with the affirmative rather than cancel. Also resolves issues which could lead to a crash or other instability.
- Fixed FLAC metadata bug with missing artists name.
- Import: Fixed a bug decoding escaped Unicode metadata with AIFF and FLAC files.
- Master Volume keyboard shortcuts animate once again.
- Playlist Browser: When importing tracks on-the-fly from an iTunes playlist, MegaSeg now pulls metadata directly from the iTunes database in cases where the metadata is missing from the audio file.
- Possible fix for a potential freeze while screen sharing.
- Search equates & with And.
- (Pro) Events: Fixed an issue where Insert Track events could fail if the Title or Artist contained a slash with spaces.
- (Pro) Events: Updated to newer calendar date and time picker controls.
- (Pro) Fixed a possible logging error.
- (Pro) Fixed a possible rare crash when scheduling a track via drag-n-drop into the Events list.
- (Pro) Fixed an issue where longer .mp2 files could prevent proper audio routing.
- (Pro) Fixed bug that prevented Event List and MIDI Preset files from using newer version 6 icons.
- (Pro) In the compact deck view (Mixer hidden), fixed a bug where the Play/Pause button and Play/Pause menu command's status may not refresh under certain conditions.
- (Pro) Rules: Fixed a possible freeze when using the "Move Down Playlist" enforcement.
- (Pro) Scheduler: Viewing an empty category under the Category Settings > Rotation Order tab no longer causes a lockup.
- (Pro) Streaming: Fixed a metadata issue with Nicecast where slashes would be converted to semicolons resulting in duplicate track metadata.
- New indicator for Apple Music tracks and further workaround improvements.
- Additional UX tweaks.
OS X 10.6 or later