MegaSeg is a complete solution for pro audio/video DJ mixing, radio automation, and music scheduling with rock-solid performance and an easy-to-use design. Mix with visual waveforms and Magic Trackpad cue and sync. Preview tracks with optional audio outputs and MIDI control. Enjoy fast access and elegant management of your iTunes library, including iTunes Match. Segue or beat-mix between songs or music videos, trigger sound effects via hot keys, note requests via color-coded request lists, cue and preview tracks via multiple sound outputs, create dynamic scheduled playlists, program automatic playlist events, and more…
- Full iTunes library and playlist integration, including iTunes Match.
- Visually sync beats in real-time with the waveform viewer.
- Use Multi-touch trackpad gestures for cue-scrub, pitch shift, and sync.
- Kick back on autopilot with automatic segues.
- Change the font face, color, and size.
- Preview and cue songs in your headphones with multiple audio outputs.
- Supports any MIDI controller.
- Compatible with older protected iTunes tracks.
- Rock-steady with superior program stability.
- Built from the ground up to work exclusively on the Mac.
- Play-history logs and auto-saved playlists
- Adjust tempo with pitch lock (time-stretch)
- Events to auto-start playlists and insert tracks
- Request List with reminder notes
- Scheduler for playlist generation
- Color Code categories and tracks
- Hot Keys to trigger sound effects
- Full HD video playback
- Rules to separate artist’s tracks
- Mic Play-thru with volume ducking
- Ambient Playlist for continuous visuals
- And much more…
- A workaround for limited playback support of DRM-protected Apple Music and pre-2009 iTunes Store tracks, affecting users who upgraded to iTunes 12.7.2 and/or High Sierra
- Support for native FLAC playback on High Sierra 10.13
- Fixed an issue where tracks without a file extension would be removed from the library each launch
- Fixed issue displaying album artwork in ID3 tagged AIFF files on High Sierra
- Fixed list footers displaying an invalid popup menu icon
- Import: The iPod option is now hidden unless a classic iPod is detected
- Playlist Browser: If a selected playlist is modified and saved while the Playlist Browser is hidden, it will correctly show the updated playlist when the browser is reopened
- Preferences: Fixed a bug where changing the output device might not be remembered
- Preferences: Output channel options should now display correctly for all devices
- Removed duplicate "Downloaded" iTunes playlists
- Events: Fixed a bug where "Every 60 Minutes" events wouldn't trigger at Midnight
- Events: Fixed an issue where event times would become offset if the Mac was put to sleep for a long time
- Events: Fixed positioning of the Randomize Playlist checkbox
- Fixed an issue on macOS High Sierra involving displaying playlists and events in sorted order
- Fixed an issue where EQ wouldn't appear to match when segueing a video track
- Logging: Added log exporting preset for "NPR Digital Services" format
- Resolved a rare issue where Insert URL events could lockup with certain odd server types
- Video: Fixed a bug where it failed to display how to exit the full screen video window with the Escape key
- Video: Full Screen Mode supports full screen on screen indexes higher than two
OS X 10.6 or later