MegaSeg is a complete solution for pro audio/video DJ mixing, radio automation, and music scheduling with rock-solid performance and an easy-to-use design. Mix with visual waveforms and Magic Trackpad cue and sync. Preview tracks with optional audio outputs and MIDI control. Enjoy fast access and elegant management of your iTunes library, including iTunes Match. Segue or beat-mix between songs or music videos, trigger sound effects via hot keys, note requests via color-coded request lists, cue and preview tracks via multiple sound outputs, create dynamic scheduled playlists, program automatic playlist events, and more…
- Full iTunes library and playlist integration, including iTunes Match.
- Visually sync beats in real-time with the waveform viewer.
- Use Multi-touch trackpad controls for cue-scrub, pitch shift, and click-drag sync.
- Kick back on autopilot with automatic segues.
- Change the font face, color, and size.
- Preview and cue songs in your headphones with multiple audio outputs.
- Supports any MIDI controller.
- Compatible with older protected DRM iTunes tracks.
- Rock-steady with superior program stability.
- Built from the ground up to work exclusively on the Mac.
- Play-history logs and auto-saved playlists
- Adjust tempo with pitch lock (time-stretch)
- And much more…
- New MIDI Preset for Numark's MixTrack Pro II controller.
- New Keynote remote and keyboard shortcut support via Playback menu command.
- Edit: Setting Intros via up/down arrows works correctly on International systems.
- MIDI: Fix for master volume not responding to MIDI commands.
- MIDI Learn Mode now displays the function name when assigning a conflicting code.
- Mixer: Fixed a volume issue when using Discrete Output Mode without the AVC enabled.
- Mixer: Turning off Automatic Volume Control properly resets the Gain controls.
- [Pro] Fixed possible AutoSeg timing issues when using the Fade-Override option.
- [Pro] Logging: Improved detection of missing album artwork for "NowPlaying" metadata.
- [Pro] Video: When using Multiprocess AV mode with full screen video on a 2nd video output, the menubar doesn't hide on the main interface screen and it shows the "exit full screen" message at the proper location.
- Various other minor improvements.
Intel/PPC, OS X 10.4 or later