Media Pro allows you to import photos direct from a digital camera or create catalogs simply by dragging and dropping. Media Pro creates media catalogs containing thumbnails and annotations that can be viewed even when the original files are no longer on a mounted drive.
It also allows you to burn media onto a CDROM or back up media to a removable volume. Organizing your media into catalogs allows you to search and retrieve media, based on annotations (IPTC) such as caption, keywords or digital camera (EXIF) information. You can use media in Media Pro catalogs to create slide show presentations, print multi-image reports, export into one of several export options, as well as calibrate them in order to enhance their color, brightness, or other visual characteristic.
- Supports rendering of Capture One 8.0.0 to 8.1.1 adjustments
- The Phase One rendering engine now supports the same cameras as Capture One 8.1.1
- Introduces a new preference option under General called 'Maintain item sort whenever possible' to allow users to keep the old way of handling manual sort.
- Support for 32-bit operating systems has been removed
- Media Pro 1.5 supports Mac OS X 10.9 or 10.10, or Windows 7 (64-bit) or Windows 8 (64-bit) only.
- Fixes issues regarding 'Open With' context option under Windows and Mac
- Fixes some issues where a warning called 'NSGenericException' would appear
- Fixes issues regarding reading Metadata for certain cameras
- Fixes several minor issues
- Fixes drag-and-drop functionality to exchange annotations with Sessions in Capture One 8
OS X 10.9 or later