MarsEdit is a blog editor for OS X that makes editing your blog like writing email, with spell-checking, drafts, multiple windows, and even AppleScript support.
It works with with most blog services including WordPress, Blogger, Drupal, Movable Type, TypePad, and many others.
Bug Fixes & Enhancements:
- Fix a bug where the cursor jumped to the beginning of document when undoing in Rich Rext
- "Ask Text" formatting macro placeholders no longer default to the pasteboard contents
- Fix a typo and rework wording of the new blog panel
- Improve VoiceOver support in the "Add Blog" panel
- Remove a superfluous column from the Categories table that showed up in VoiceOver
- Improve VoiceOver announcement of the Preview Window when using default preview template
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor